Please follow transfer method 1 unless you’re informed changing
請使用交接方式1,除非收到變更通知
Transfer Method 1-In Person/交接方式1-當面轉交
The driver will meet you at ground floor, Door C1, nearby the 'Visitor Service Center' at the appointed time
司機將於您的指定時間在 一樓C1號門,旅客服務中心旁 與您當面交接行李
Pick up: Please show your passport to retrieve your luggage.
取件:請出示您的護照提供司機核對,領取您的行李。
Guide 指引:
The train station locates underground of the Terminal 1. It doesn't matter if it is NORTH or SOUTH. Please use one of these escalators to go "1F", the ground floor.
車站連通至第一航廈地下,無論您抵達北翼或南翼,都請搭乘手扶梯至「一樓」,也就是地面層。
接著您便會找到「Visitor Service Center 旅客服務中心」招牌,會面點就在此招牌前方。
Go to the central building where T1’s north wing and south wing meet.
請前往第一航廈北翼與南翼交會的中央大樓。

Please get inside. You will find "Visitor Service Center". Just in front of the center is this waiting point.
進入大樓後您會找到「Visitor Service Center 旅客服務中心」招牌,會面點就在此招牌前方。
After first 30 minutes free waiting since the appointed delivery time. We will charge the waiting fee for US$ 5/ 15 mins.
超過預訂的領件時間後30分鐘,我們將開始收取等待費用:US$ 5/ 15分鐘。
Transfer Method 2-By Counter/交接方式2-櫃檯轉交
Please go to 4F, Departure, South Wing QLliner Counter for luggage retrieving
請到 4F, 出境層, 南翼 QLliner 行李櫃台 領取您的行李
Show the storage receipt which we will send you upon the luggage delivered.
行李送達時,我們會將櫃台的寄存收據傳給您,請憑收據領取行李。
Transfer Method 3-By Counter/交接方式3-櫃檯轉交
Please go to 4F,Departure, North Wing JAL ABC Counter for luggage retrieving
請到 4F, 出境層, 北翼JAL ABC行李櫃台 領取您的行李
Show the storage receipt which we will send you upon the luggage delivered.
行李送達時,我們會將櫃台的寄存收據傳給您,請憑收據領取行李。
*Please must follow the Collection & Delivery Process below, or the service might not be proceeded successfully
*請務必詳細閱讀並遵從以下收寄件流程,以確保服務能夠順利進行
Notice for Collection from Hotel 酒店寄件注意事項
Notice for Collection from Airport 機場寄件注意事項
Notice for Delivery to Hotel 送往酒店注意事項
Notice for Delivery to Airport 送往機場注意事項
Notice for Collection from / Delivery to Airbnb 民宿收送件注意事項